Classroom Quartly Newsletter
Student Work and Projects
LInks for all classes
This page can contain links that your students can use outside of the school day.
You can practice math or reading skills.
Don’t forget your username and password.
How are you doing? This allows you to see your current grades in each class.
- You can access our reading textbook here.
Guide to Grammar and Writing
- This site has a ton of useful information from Grammar practice to suggestions for improving your writing.
- WOW! I cannot say enough about this site! It has everything.
site. The Grammar Gorillas will help you sharpen your skills. This site is organized by the parts of speech.
- This site is very good. It gives many examples of different literary elements or stylistic devices that should become part of student writing this year.
Kid Tested, Kid Approved Books
- This site is just what its title states- novel recommendations made by students.
- This site has a lot of information about everything and every subject.
Use this site to practice Words a Day!
Powered by CivicPlus
Palos South Middle School
13100 S. 82nd Ave. Palos Park, IL 60464
Phone: (708) 448-5971
Fax: (708) 448-0754