5th Grade Curriculum
1) Click the drop down menu and choose "upload a file to share with..."
2) Click "upload file" - choose from "Photo Library" - pick your chatter pix video
3) Click "USE"
4) username: paloseast - password: paloseast
5) Size - extra large
6) Save QR to desktop ans screenshot it.
Student Log In
- Use code
to log in
Read, Write, & Think
Use interactive games, apps, and resources that incorporate reading & writing
Fractured Fairy Tales
- Search nonfiction articles and find a reading level that is appropriate for you
- Find interesting articles to read about things we often wonder about
- Vocabulary practice for a great cause!
Into the Book
- Reading comprehension resource
Create an interactive Storyboard with pictures, characters, and your own text
Create a book of your own!
Test your knowledge of each genre using this fun game
MAP & PARCC Practice
- Read each story and answer the questions
IXL 5th Grade Math
- Practice a range of skills at your own pace
- Watch helpful videos on different math concepts
- Use videos and quizzes to practice math concepts
- Interactive games!
- More interactive games!
- Math practice & games
- Master basic math facts
- Practice your spelling words using games and quizzes
Language Arts & Writing
Greek & Latin Roots
Create your own poems, children's books, etc.
Subject & Predicate Video
- Schoolhouse Rock
Subject & Predicate
Game - "fling the teacher"
Library of Congress
Search famous people in history to find primary sources
TIME for Kids
National Geographic Kids
National Museum of Natural History
American Museum of Natural History
Safe Search Engines -
Kid Friendly Search
Dance Mat Typing
Study Help -
Powered by CivicPlus
Palos East Elementary
7700 W. 127th St. Palos Heights, IL 60463
Phone: (708) 448-1084
Fax: (708) 923-7077