1. Wear appropriate clothing and gym shoes daily.
2. Walk in and out of the gym quietly.
3. Be silent and listen when the teacher or other students are speaking.
4. Follow directions at all times.
5. Use equipment with permission only and in the appropriate manner.
6. Follow the Cardinal Code: Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility!
1. Expectation reminder- Verbal reminder to change behavior.
2. Time Out to Think- Time to reflect on inappropriate behaviors and how to improve those behaviors and return to activity.
3. Student, Parent, Teacher Conference- Note written to parent or phone call will be made. Office referral may also be written.